- high school boy: omg that girl my age is wearing a skirt above her knees, oh god I can see kneecaps????
- high school boy: omg giRLS HVAE KNEESCAP????
- school administrator: shit shit
- high school boy: bUT I HAEV NEECKAP
- school administrator: no don't look don't think about it ok just keep walking
- high school boy: I AM PERSON, HAEV KNEEPCAP, GIRL HAVE KNEECPAP, GIRL ARE PERSONS?????????
- high school admin: fuck shit shit no-
- high school boy: /explodes
SPREAD THIS LIKE WILD FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!
SISTERS DOIN’ IT FOR THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT’S ALSO REALLY FUN. IT REMINDS ME A LOT OF THE SAILORMOON GAMEBOY SIDESCROLLERS. SHOOTING AND JUMPING.
Happy National Voter Registration Day, Tumblr.
The number one way of celebrating it? Registering to vote.
Every year, millions of eligible Americans neglect to register, which means that millions of important voices are utterly silent on Election Day. Don’t be one of them. There’s basically a 100% chance that something you care about is on the ballot, something you don’t want to be quiet about.
So be one of the loud ones. Register already. It’s an easy form that you already know all the answers to. No excuses.
If you have tried to microwave your new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus, or any other iOS 8 device in hope to charge its battery, the word “smart” should not be used around your household to describe anything, even a phone. But “smart” might still describe the pranksters who set up an Apple-like page that details Wave, “an iOS 8 exclusive” feature that supposedly turns microwaves into energy.
America is some fucked up dystopian shit honestly like how are y’all even surviving? Paying for healthcare? $60,000 on tuition? POC getting shot in Wal-Marts? White men shooting up elementary schools? That’s terrifying I’m worried about all of you
America doesn’t seem that terribly horrible when you live here day to day and you’ve known nothing else but when somebody says something like this it fucks you up really good.